As the Millennial generation continues to gain in spending power, we wanted to take a closer look at Millennials who are frequent restaurant diners (5+ times a month) compared to those who eat out less frequently.
Source: Income360®, Discretionary Spending Dollars™, ATP Index™, and CreditStyles® Pro
Note: ATP Index and Aggregated Risk Score are on 0-1000 scales. The Student Loan Balance and Aggregated Risk Score are measures within CreditStyles Pro.
Which U.S. regions have the highest concentration of Millennials who are likely to eat out five or more times per month?
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV
- Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos, TX
- San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.