As more Millennials (born 1981-2000) enter the workforce, many are moving to urban areas and seeking higher salaries. The Boston, Pittsburgh and Miami metro areas have each had huge influxes of Millennial households in the last 5 years. How do these cities’ Millennial populations compare? Let’s take a look. Then contact us to find out which metro areas in your target markets have had a large growth in Millennials and to discover their likely economic profile.
Cities with Millennial Income Growth
If you are looking to market to Millennials, then consider the below cities – they are the metro areas with the biggest increase in the estimated average income for Millennials in the last 5 years.
City: Average income (Percent increase in income)
- Oklahoma City, OK: $84,883 (up 66%)
- San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX: $90,141 (up 65%)
- Memphis, TN/MS/AR: $78,177 (up 51%)
- Providence, Warwick, RI/MA: $76,876 (up 51%)
- Cleveland, Elyria, OH: $82,544 (up 49%)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.