Situation: Alternative finance company turns to Equifax for help analyzing criteria to qualify homeowners seeking cash for ITA outreach campaign
An alternative finance company offering cash to homeowners through a residential co-investment program needs to determine the optimal criteria to target consumers for its offers.
The company solicits new customers via Invitation to Apply (ITA) campaigns.
Equifax provides its household-level Economic Insights data to help the company analyze the attributes of responders from a prior ITA campaign.
- Aggregated credit measures (CreditStyles® Pro)
- Estimated total income (Income360®)
- Discretionary spending capacity (DSI®)
- Ability to pay indicator (ATP Index™)
By using economic insights founded in measured wealth and credit data to analyze its prior ITA campaign, the company discovered:
- Select attributes could offer an over 15% lift in response rates for future ITA campaigns
- Attributes could enable more robust and granular geographic targeting
Results may vary based on actual data and situation. Note: DSI has been renamed to Affluence Index.
Learn more about Equifax Data-driven Marketing solutions. Visit our microsite.