In this use case, we'll showcase how companies turn to Equifax to help it assess, predict and manage risk within current credit portfolios.
A company wants to optimize the performance of its current portfolio by limiting the risk associated with current customers.
It wants to regularly screen customers for negative account events and changes in employment to help proactively stop problems before they occur.
Equifax provides monthly updated credit attributes including verified employment and income data for the firm’s customers.
The Premium Customer Portfolio Review (CPR) solution allows the company to:
- Measure past and present credit performance and behaviors such as late payment trends, bankruptcy or recent collection filings
- Get an early warning alert indicating a change in customers’ employment status or rate of pay
By working with Equifax to apply Premium CPR, the company is able to:
- Improve overall credit portfolio performance
- Understand the future trajectory of accounts
- Build a more consistent view of customers for stronger decisioning
- Contain collections costs
For more information about Customer Portfolio Review, visit our website.
Results may vary based on actual data and situation.