In this use case, use Equifax to establish timely alerts that identify potential trouble spots current portfolios.
A company wants to manage risk associated with current customers by identifying trouble spots, before they impact portfolio performance.
The company wants near real-time alerts that flag risk indicators as they occur, rather than relying just on its monthly or quarterly account review process.
Equifax works with the company to determine the frequency and risk criteria to be monitored.
Daily Account Management Triggers are used to highlight recent changes in credit activity and utilization, allowing the company to:
- Pull a full credit file on a triggered customer
- Put customers on a “watch list”
- Further investigate the trigger reason
By applying Account Management Triggers, the company is able to:
- React faster to trouble spots, limiting the negative impact to its portfolio
- Better serve customers by anticipating needs for assistance
- Continuously identify accounts that are at near-term risk of default or late payments
- Supplement account review with near real time insights
For more information about Account Management Triggers, visit our website.
Results may vary based on actual data and situation.