Discover the likely economic profile of three cities that have had large increases in Millennial households in the last 5 years, plus find out which cities have had the biggest increase in the estimated average income for Millennials.
Cities with Millennial Income Growth
If you are looking to market to Millennials, then consider the below cities – they are the metro areas with the biggest increase in the estimated average income for Millennials in the last 5 years.
City: Average income (Percent increase in income)
- Oklahoma City, OK: $84,883 (up 66%)
- San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX: $90,141 (up 65%)
- Memphis, TN/MS/AR: $78,177 (up 51%)
- Providence, Warwick, RI/MA: $76,876 (up 51%)
- Cleveland, Elyria, OH: $82,544 (up 49%)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.