With the summer vacation season on the horizon, we wanted to look at the Economic Cohorts clusters that are most likely to spend at least $5,000 on a vacation. The clusters below are the top ranking big spenders on travel:
Spotlight on Cluster N67
In addition to being big spenders on vacation, what are some other travel preferences and behaviors of this cluster?
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Likely to use a travel agent
- Often travel to visit relatives or friends
- Travel for business and personal vacations
- Likely to take multiple trips each year, including a ski trip and a summer vacation to sightsee and go to the beach
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.