Many companies are trying to determine the right mix of digital channels to best reach their target customers and prospects. With all of the hype around mobile and online advertising, it may come as a surprise to discover that TV is still the preferred choice for many consumers. In fact, no matter their age or estimated wealth, consumers are more likely to find TV advertising useful when compared to mobile, radio, and online ads.
Let’s take a deeper look at how the groups compare when it comes to saying “yes” to advertising on these digital channels.
Advertising on TV
What types of households are most likely to agree that advertising on TV provides useful information? Enhance your omni-channel efforts by targeting the consumers most likely to agree using Financial Cohorts.
Tip: If you are not doing so already, contact us to help you onboard your customer lists so you can reach your target audience via addressable TV advertising and other digital channels.
Top Financial Cohorts clusters (Based on percent that agree that advertising on TV provides useful information)
Top by Age Group
- Young (Under 35): E17 Youthful Promise: Planners (48.8%)
- Working Years (35-54): J36 High-Powered Careers: High Worth (58.9%)
- Pre-Retirement (55-64): C12 Uncertain Future: Investors (58.0%)
- Retired (65+): D14 Social Security Seniors: Very Elderly (59.5%)
Top by Wealth Tier
- Mass Market (Under $100K): D14 Social Security Seniors: Very Elderly (59.5%)
- Mass Affluent ($100K-$1M): H30 Respected Seniors: Very Elderly (58.6%)
- Affluent ($1M+): J36 High-Powered Careers: High Worth (58.9%)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.