Connect with valuable online audiences by targeting based on consumers’ taste match for your retail merchandise and their estimated discretionary spending capacity
Whether shopping for apparel, shoes, cosmetics, accessories, or jewelry, consumers purchase the products that align with their own tastes. That’s why Equifax has partnered with PreciseTarget® — the first company to profile the retail buying tastes of 220 million U.S. consumers. PreciseTarget has hundreds of data models that help marketers expand their target audience and find their best customers.
PreciseTarget has found:
- Targeting customers based on tastes, rather than brand affinities, increases conversion an average of 50%
- Consumers are 2x to 30x more likely to purchase within their taste
- Targeting shoppers by taste can double the addressable audience beyond traditional behavioral and demographic targeting tactics
To make PreciseTarget’s product taste audience data even more powerful, we have combined it with household discretionary spending measures, enabling retail marketers to better reach online audiences that are more likely to purchase their products and have the spending levels to afford discretionary items.
The result is PreciseTarget Product Taste Audiences with Discretionary Spending Dollars digital targeting segments — enabling retail marketers to easily leverage data about consumers’ retail purchases and preferences, as well as their likely discretionary spending, in order to maximize their online ad budget.
Enhance online targeting: Reach consumers based on retail product taste and discretionary spending
Digital targeting segments that are included in the PreciseTarget Product Taste Audiences with Discretionary Spending Dollars combine two key components that can help retailers better reach online audiences that are likely to purchase their products:
- Product taste: PreciseTarget’s Product Taste Audiences provide profiles of the retail buying taste and preferences of over 220 million consumers in virtually every major retail category
- Incorporates 5 billion SKU-level transactions directly provided to PreciseTarget by hundreds of retail partners
- Includes product and transaction metadata (e.g. price, fabric, color, brand, style, size, etc.) for more exact targeting
- IXI Discretionary Spending Dollars™: Proprietary discretionary spending measures present anonymous estimates of households’ spending levels after accounting for the fixed expenses of life (housing, utilities, public transportation, personal insurance and pensions).
- High spenders: Households likely to have over $100,000 in discretionary spending
- Moderate spenders: Households likely to have less than $100,000 in discretionary spending
- Expand target acquisition audiences with retail transaction and discretionary spending data
- Target online consumers leveraging retail data sets based on SKU-level transactions
- Based on PreciseTarget’s product taste audiences overlaid with estimated household discretionary spending from Equifax
- Available on various online marketplaces under the IXI Digital label
PreciseTarget Product Taste Audiences with Discretionary Spending Dollars segments
Audience segments that combine consumer retail product taste with estimated discretionary spending data can be more precisely targeted and may be more likely to improve lift and conversion when promoting select retail assortments.
Each segment is available with high estimated annual discretionary spending (greater than $100K) and moderate estimated annual discretionary spending (less than $100K)
More information on Discretionary Spending Dollars:
More information on PreciseTarget Product Taste Audiences:
Our commitment to privacy Protecting consumer privacy online is one of our core values. Our digital products do not incorporate or reveal any personally identifiable information. Nor are these segments built using any data gathered about individuals’ online behavior.
PreciseTarget Product Taste Audiences with Discretionary Spending Dollars segments are developed solely for non-FCRA marketing purposes and cannot be taken into consideration as a factor in establishing or determining an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, insurance, or employment. * Digital targeting segments were not developed or intended to be taken into consideration as a factor in establishing or determining an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, insurance, or employment, or for any other purpose contemplated under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. Â§ 1681 et seq. Digital targeting segments neither contain nor reveal any personally identifiable information. Copyright © 2019, Equifax Inc., Atlanta, Georgia. All rights reserved. Equifax is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. Discretionary Spending Dollars is a trademark of Equifax Inc. PreciseTarget is a registered trademark of PreciseTarget Inc. 19-104121