Companies can turn to Equifax to help assess the risk or portfolios they are considering for purchase or sale. The below use case showcases just how Equifax can help your business.
A company wants to proactively assess the risk of portfolios it is considering for purchase or sale.
The company wants to gauge customers in the portfolios in terms of negative account events, loss of income, and risk of non-payment.
Equifax provides updated credit attributes including verified employment and income data for the customers in the portfolio.
With the Customer Portfolio Review solutions, the firm can assess the portfolio in terms of:
- Past and present credit performance and behaviors such as late payment trends, bankruptcy or recent collection filings
- Change in employment status or rate of pay
By applying Customer Portfolio Reviews to portfolios, the company is able to:
- Better assess the value of portfolios for purchase or sale
- Identify the preponderance of at-risk customers in the portfolio
- Understand the future trajectory of accounts in the portfolio
Results may vary based on actual data and situation.